Singapore Day 2

Wednesday, May 22, 2013


We were so excited for our first destination was Universal Studios! We woke up 5am, got our things ready, ate at the hotel and were picked up by a bus at 9am. We enjoyed our ride on our way to Sentosa because every view was just perfect! We had a hard time catching photos because the bus was a little fast, yet it can be seen from the photos how beautiful the views were.




By the time we reached our destination, I swore to myself to ride all rides. And guess what?! I failed. BUT fortunately, I have ridden the "must-rides" hihi


Hollywood


Far Far Away




Shrek 4-D Adventure
Donkey Live
Enchanted Airways
Fairy God Mother's Potionshop

The Lost World


Jurassic Park Rapid Adventure
Waterworld
Canopy Flyer

Lunch Somewhere


Ancient Egypt


Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride

Longest wait! One of the memorable places too, coz there was one mummy who tried catching us when we teased him; and I should say, he's scary for a tall mummy-looking guy.

Sci-Fi City


Accelerator
Battlestar Galactica: Human and Cylon
Transformers: The Ride

Sci-Fi City was my favorite hihi especially the transformers ride  oh, and I wonder how my sister and I survived riding human and cylon consecutively! haha 

Here we bought our souvenirs:


Overpriced annoying objects lol jk that cute looking robot costs us P2500 and each keychain costs us almost P700 may the gold be within you lol whut

New York 


We didn't have any pictures at Madagascar, but I sure will go back here and experience all rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...