Flowers All Over

Friday, November 8, 2013

IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE I LAST BLOGGED! Yes, I missed blogging; but when I was about to start this post, I had to convince myself to blog again for I was too lazy to. Haha oh well, it was a very challenging sem for me. I  experienced sleepless nights, late papers, and what hurts the most is my lowest gwa </3 but I was still blessed for despite my way of studying haha I am still a CS. All by his grace.

Oh wait! I hope you noticed the new look of my blog! Special thanks to my previous dorm mate Joanna Marie Cao Timario for designing my blog and all!  hihi



I am currently into bustier dresses these days. I love how they let you look that girly even without make up and accessories on. And I am currently loving headdresses - may it be a beanie, your typical hat, or a flower crown!


By the way if you were wondering, we had this shoot at my dorm. I wanted to make the most out of my stay so we decided to have our shoot here. hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...