Kwebang Lampas, Pagbilao, Quezon

Saturday, April 5, 2014



Happy Summer guys!! Looks like I have to spend my time wisely this summer ... or not. We'll be having 4 months of summer break! Hooraaaay! Guess my summer vibes startin'!!


My Dad's team planned on this family summer outing on Kwebang Lampas, Pagbilao, Quezon. It wasn't that developed commercially yet, but the beach was just beautiful! It was a fun place for snorkling because of its oh so clean water. I hated the heat though, it was burning my skin. But that didn't keep from swimming.


The water was filled with awesome creatures. It was my first time to see a sea urchin outside a museum. And this starfish ... I've never seen anything like it. It looks like a rock, yes. But touching it would make you think twice. I've been searching this kind of starfish in google, but I just can't find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...