Vanilla Cupcake Bakery, ATC

Thursday, May 22, 2014


My friends know me so well that they had to bring me to this wonderful place - Vanilla Cupcake Bakery ❤ I felt as if this place was built for me. lol feeler sorry but seriously, I think I've fallen for this place. Everything was just ... indescribably me 



It was a good thing that I have a sweet tooth though; I ate too much sweets that day - Cafe Mary Grace's cheesecake, Starbucks' frappe, and Vanilla Cupcake Bakery's red velvet cupcake. While we were waiting for the movie to start, we stayed in this beautiful place. ❤ 


My ex-roomie loves me so much that she was so supportive in taking my pictures haha love you Therese. I just can't help it; but we gotta have pictures right? haha 


Not a Timezone-gamer; but this girl made me realize how fun arcades were. haha 
I just love these guys so much. ❤ Blasto-day indeed.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...