Live for Love

Saturday, September 13, 2014


I still can't get over on the movie If I Stay. It was one of those rare moments that I had the urge to watch a movie so badly; I even had goosebumps by just watching the trailer. I don't know .. my amygdala was just so emotional about this movie. especially on gramps' message. You might think that I am overrating it or something, but the movie went through my nerves. Don't know if it was just me, but I enjoyed the movie! :)


But what really sinked in to me was the sound of the cielo! It makes me want to have a relationship again with my violin. After watching the movie, I kept on listening to classical musics emphasizing the cielo. It just fills my heart even more with thirst for music. There are a lot of things that my heart thirsts for - travelling, studying music even more, enjoying different cuisines and many more! I just have to wait for the right time for all these things. Right now, I'm a princess. Oops! Student I mean. :)) I'll surely be putting attention to my passion at the right time! :D


Anyways! Today we’re on our weekend getaway! Snorkling tomorrow!! Yaaaaaay!


Top: Shopaholic, Skirt: Jellybean, Accessories: Jellybean, Bag: Parisian, Sandals: FitFlop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...