On-the-go

Thursday, July 2, 2015



Hooray for I'll be blogging again!! ♥  hihi It's been a month since our Mid-year break, and I’ve been going to places for the last few days but I’ve been inactive on my social media accounts. I don’t know, maybe I just want to enjoy the moment and forget about social media lol although I’m planning to update everything again. Maybe hahaha


And my first blog post from the long period of inactivity will be on fashion. I don’t usually do much talks on what I wear since I believe pictures would do the talking for me haha what an excuse okay, so just look at the pictures and hit other related posts down below HAHAHAHA – rude little girl. Well to be  honest with you, I had a hard time trying to think of a title for this post; my creative mind when it comes to these kinda things I believe is quite dead already HAHAHA Anyways, this piece was what I wore when my sister brought me to her favorite places at Baguio. I figured out we’ll be up for long walks so I wore this comfy sneakers, and this top for my skin to embrace the cool temp 


Best lychee nata I've tasted so far!! You'd know it wasn't me who ordered these coz it would've been Princess right there if it was I who ordered that :P


Top: Jellybean, Sneakers: Keds, Watch: G-shock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...