People's Park in the Sky, Tagaytay, Cavite

(Monday, April 25, 2016)




My dad said we've been here when I was little. Sorry dad, can't remember. That's why I have to check out this place again hahaha April 25 was a long day .. in addition to that, it burned my money. Started my day with a morning jog from Magallanes to Mendez Crossing. Then trip to Paradizoo and Puzzle Mansion. I went over my expenses for the whole day and found it to be around 1,000-1,100 - this includes entrance fees, souvenirs, food and transportation fee (hate the last one, if only my dad allowed me to bring the car at Tagaytay :( ) anyways, it was worth it. I said to myself "Relax, it's just equivalent to one blouse" :))) 


Where I found the best overlooking view of Tagaytay! ❤


Advantage of travelling alone: you can go anywhere you want at your own pace, discover yourself more, meet new friends, time is just for you and the place. Disadvantage is it can be quite lonely sometimes.. huhu missed my family that time, since most of those who went to People's Park were families :((


From People's Park in the Sky, it's now ONTES! HAHAHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...