Museo Orlina, Tagaytay, Cavite

(Wednesday, May 4, 2016)




Interested to discover art in a different form. ♥ 

First Floor


I've always been fascinated by art. It's my first time to go to a Museum like this and I am amazed how they carve these things .. how every fine detail was considered. 


I examined the sculptures closely and noticed how they made use of mirrors to give off different perspectives. Lovely.


In addition to the beautiful pieces they have here, they offer a great view too ♥

Second Floor


I love how art gives you a new mind set. Breaking the norm, free to swirl from every side .. truly limitless.


Third Floor


It even has a Sculpture Garden! 

Basement One


Basement Two


Sculpture Garden


Day well spent! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...