Hong Kong Day 3 - Disneyland, Garden of Stars & Tsim Sha Tsui Waterfront (Day)

(Friday, June 10, 2016)



Disneyland!!! ♥♥♥



Since my dad and I woke up earlier, we went for a stroll in the morning. I badly wanted to see the view from last night at day time .. excuse my jogging pants and t-shirt :))


We made a visit at the Garden of Stars too ♥ cutie hands of ours hihi


♥♥♥♥ DISNEYLAND ♥♥♥♥


I can still remember my visit last year at Tokyo Disneyland .. and for this year, another one??!! huhu Thank you Lord!! kung possible lang di tumanda para manood ng Disney channel every day.. why not? huhu #DisneyKidForever


This train!! :(( 


Kahit sobrang init, G! haha

MAIN STREET USA


Hayy ♥ This was one of the trips where it sinked in to me how blessed I am to have them. ♥ nagmamature na po hehe

ADVENTURELAND

Tarzan's Treehouse
Jungle River Cruise
Liki Tikis


Tarzan feels .. back at it again ♥ 


It was a good thing that I've already been to Tokyo Disneyland, coz it's that important to know the must-rides out of all the number of rides given a day. Though comparing HK Disneyland from Tokyo Disneyland, they had fewer attractions. 


GRIZZLY GULCH

Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars


Here was where JB had his first extreme ride! Kuddos bro!! 

TOMORROWLAND

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters


Mystic Point was supposed to be next, but since Tomorrowland would close early that day, we went there straight after Grizzle Gulch. Bad thing was most rides were under renovation. So we only rode one (2 rides were under renovation, 2 were for kids only, and the other one had a waiting time of 1 1/2 hr when it's just like those bump cars). As said a while ago, they had fewer rides. And I believe it's possible to go through all of it for one day without queues. If having no queues is possible hahaha 


hmm I'd prefer the food at Japan :( but this was fine :)) haha


FANTASYLAND

"It's a small world"
Mickey's PhilharMagic
Fairytale Forest
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh


My fave ride at Disneyland!!! 


♫  It's a small world after all .. ♫ ♬ Felt so happy seeing all the characters of Disney in their own respective countries. It's as if I'm in a boat travelling at Disney! ♥♥


TOY STORY LAND

RC Racer


My first time to enter Toy Story Land! They don't have this at Japan hihi as we were heading here, my brother said "Is it just me or are we starting to get smaller?" didn't realize that until he said it! Perks of having an awesome bro ♥ 

Here was where we waited almost 2 hours just for a ride. Almost all rides that time had a waiting time more than an hour, so we joined them in line.


Trying crazy things with my sissy hihi


My favorite part! We watched this till the end .. and it was very heart melting. Sobra huhu watching a glimpse of every Disney movie .. I was back to being the 8 yr old me. All those mixed emotions inside of me made my eyes tear a little. I don't wanna break down there ya know hahaha

.. hayyy my heart ♥♥♥ 


Disney will always be in my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...