Day 1 - LAX Airport

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 (US Time)



Yaaaaaay!! We're going to Americaaa!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜


It's been 2 years since we got our US tourist visa and we've just been waiting for the right time for this vacation. And now it has happened! 
😡😡


I remember a staff telling me that I looked like Sandara Park in person since she usually has her flight there. The sad part abt this was she wasn't the only one who said that.. I'm Princess Ela po... πŸ‘ΈπŸ™Š


Our flight had a stopover at Korea and there we would have 3 hours.. Unfortunately, our flight was delayed; thus, making our time at Incheon Airport just 1 1/2 hours - only enough to eat, rest & check in. Haist πŸ˜€


Our travel time going to Korea was approximately 3 hrs & 20 mins, and from Korea to LA, 10 hrs & 22 mins. The trip was very exhausting. My brother & I can't sleep well, only my sister had a happy sleep. πŸ˜· that sleep panda πŸΌ I was able to watch 3 movies in total - The Secret Life of Pets, Warcraft & I forgot the other one πŸ˜‚


The airport at LA was so cooooool. Go there if you want to find out why! :)) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...