Day 4 - Brea Malls, Fo Guang Shan Hsi Lai Temple, Fullerton, Balboa Island

Friday, December 16, 2016 (US Time)



Cerritos
Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California


Bagels with cream cheese & blue berries for breakfast! 😍😍😍 (dessert I think lol) so in the morning, my mom's cousin (tito) toured us in their village. Thank you tito!  


IHOP
Brea, Orange County, California


We tried IHOP here and it was very goooooooood! (unlike in the ph which for me is overrated - for me okayyyyyy) and the serving size was huge 😱😱

Brea Malls
Brea, Orange County, California


Went shopping. Actually had a haul lol

Fo Guang Shan Hsi Lai Temple
Hacienda Heights, Los Angeles County, California


✔ Temple visit 


suicide shot lol jk it was very cold hereeee huhu I felt like my skin was freeze-burning looool


My bro and I found a cute spot. Made me feel like I'm in fall season 💖


I spy an owl 😂

Fullerton
Orange County, California


Layered coz we about to go out to the boat paraaaaade!

Balboa Island
Newport Beach, Orange County, California


It was very cold that time 😰😰 cold temp at night + windy & colder temp when at the boat = 😷


Christmas season on water! 💕


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...