Day 11 - Ueno Zoo & Swan Boat Riding

Thursday, April 13, 2017




started our day by eating at a random resto 🍴


Went back to Ueno and made us appreciate Sakura even more knowing that this season only lasts for days then this would happen.. :( 

UENO ZOO

Not really a fan of zoos but ranking all the zoos I've been to, this one would be on top.


saw alot of animals that I haven't seen before! 


for today, I was his 'tol' lol 


first time to see a flamingo!! and my first time to see them sleep 😂 also my first time to see a Kangaroo (upper left pic)!!


hatest part of zoos - tiny furry animals 😷 fine w holding a snake, cockroach, spider, etc just don't show me a rabbit, rat or anything tiny and furry 😭😭


another first! seeing a hippo (in diff sizes) out of water


SWAN BOAT RIDING


✔ swan boat riding with a sakura view (w Kenny 💟)


💞


ended our day w a bowl of ramen 💆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...