Day 14 - Disney California Adventure

Monday, December 26, 2016 (US Time)




Happiest place on earth as our late christmas celeb 💘👫👭


Hollywood Land
✅ Disney Junior - Live on Stage!
✅ Animation Academy
✅ Turtle Talk with Crush
✅ Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley
✅ The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror


Started our adventure with this Tower of Terror! 👻 Btw, Disney California had 2 parks - Disney California Adventure & Disneyland. We went to DCA and all the rides were new to me 💖


Now I'm minnieee sadly, we can't find any cute headbands for mickey 💔 huhu pero ok lang, he's still my Mickey 👫


We learned how to draw at Animation Academy! Wait for my vlog to see our work! Lol


Frozen theater!! 😍😍😍 we went there 15 mins before the show and paubos na seats so magkakahiwalay kami huhu but the show was very good!!!


Love the guy in front of me 💕


After watching this, sulit na actually we can go out na hahaha thats how worth it it was 💖


We watched another live show for kids! Hehe it was very interactive and sometimes I wanna join them lol


The order of the photos are based on when I took it and the order of the subtitles are based on the first photos of each section. I hope you got it 😂


Paradise Pier
✅ Toy Story Midway Mania
✅ The Little Mermaid-Ariel's Undersea Adventure


My best Disney trip so far 💖 would be hard to beat this day 💪 hihi


Cars Land
✅ Radiator Springs Racers


My fave ride! Actually hard to say that it is since I loved alot of rides.. or maybe because I'm with someone special 🙊


Grizzly Peak
✅ Grizzly River Run


A Bug's Land
✅ It's Tough to be a Bug!


This 3d show was pretty cool! Might as well call it 6d hahaha

Pacific Wharf
✅ The Bakery Tour


This was cool too! Tho I shouldnt have raised my hand on one question coz I got called bcoz of that HAHAHA


World of Colors!! 💓💓💓


GAAAAHH This show for me was better than the fireworks show at Disney!! I can say na sobrang nasulit namin yung Disney bcoz of this too!! 💖💖


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...