Hnf 111 Fine Dining

Friday, October 31, 2014




It's been a long time since I last blogged ... again. Going back to blogging just makes me feel relaxed, productive and me. It lets me express myself. Anyways, I'm sorry for the not-so-good pictures I have in here. I didn't have my phone (which I always use for taking photos) during our fine dining, hence I had to use someone else's phone. haha thanks Celine! <3 I just can't not take pictures on our fine dining experience in HNF 111. 

It was a great experience to have a practical application of what we were learning inside our room. There we can practice and apply several things taught to us like proper etiquette, proper use of utensils, assessing a wine, and etc. We were served a 6-course dinner. It compose of a starter, soup, salad, entree, main dish, and dessert.


Bread & Butter


Clam Chowder


Smoked Salmon Salad


Pomodoro


Creme Brulee


Place: Dalcielo, Searca Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...