Neutralizing Pastels

Saturday, January 23, 2016




Making the most out of my last free weekends .. by next next week, we'll be starting our practicum already huhu I can't believe I'm one sem away from graduating. Just a little more push! So this was what I wore last week when we went at SMX to check on their travel expo. Unfortunately, as much as I wanted to go in and out of the country, I can't. Since by August, we'll be having our board exam. That would mean my student days still ain't over until August. And I'm planning on taking additional units to meet the requirements for med school. So that would also mean I'll still be staying with my love, UPLB. ♥ lol 


Going back, instead of going on an all-pastel-look, I decided on making it more casual by neutralizing it with this necklace and this ankle strap heels. And here are a few snippets from that day.


didn't know my mom took a photo of me while driving lol

Top & Skirt: Chill, Shoes: Payless (gift from gerger), Bracelets: Forever 21, Necklace: Jellybean (not sure, can't remember lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...