Paco Park, Manila

(Friday, April 1, 2016)




One Friday night, my roommate invited me to watch a recital at Paco Park. Aside from telling me all the performances they've watched already, they told me that the place was haunted since it was a cemetery :)) They told me that they would never go back to a section of the said park. Well, let's see about that HAHAHA


those semi-circle things are actually tombstones :)


For the love of music.. huhu I missed playing with my babies :( someday.. just not today.


Wouldn't miss free food of course! :)) ate a lot that time and my roommate was wondering why I was still hungry after how many plates when she only had one and was full already :))


We went to the place they said they had goosebumps. I ain't really afraid of those things. I believe in the power of God that can do great things! :D 


My roommate then brought me to their favorite ramenan :) ended our day laughing on the road since we were lost and we can't stop laughing coz we don't know which way to go home hahahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...