Ever After

Tuesday, May 21, 2013


I've always wanted to be a Princess... Guess this is a dream come true? lol jk This was the first time that I've agreed to join the sagala in our province. I don't know.. its just not my thing to wear make up the whole afternoon, and walk a mile or two. (ain't actually sure how "long" the long walks refer to) Anyways, at least for one day I get to wear a beautiful gown like this. 


It has been a long time since I wore make up; and I'm still hatin' it... it irritates my skin. I don't even use powder nor any sort of lotion or ponds. Photo-gorgeous as it seems here in these picture, it's even better when you get to see it personally. Here is the preview of this elegant dress from front to back 


There are three reasons why I chose this dress: One, I love how the designer beaded the top portion of this dress; it gives me that fairytale-vibe. Two, if you know me that well, you'd know that I love wearing big, fluffy dresses - just like ball gowns worn by Disney Princesses . And three, it's pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...