Mission Impossible

Friday, December 27, 2013


Since it's a December, boots and jackets are the right partners! I can't believe I actually look like a rebel with my photos - but still girly. lol they always tell me that I dress up so girly. Yeah maybe a little, but ... okay I dress up so girly.


It's been a long time since I last used my snow boots. I bought it at aldo here at nuvali 3 years ago. I didn't want to let go of it by the time I saw it! It was just those boots that are a rare-must-buy. And its so comfy from the inside!


I decided on matching my plain white shirt with my navy green skater skirt to give emphasize on my skirt's studs. Added a little accessory and jammed it with my snow boots and denim jacket to give that rocker chic style. And voilĂ !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...