Yabu, ATC

Tuesday, August 5, 2014


I ain't actually a fan of Japanese cuisine; my taste buds just don't approve all those strong bursting flavors from a variety of ingredients. Oh, and anything raw is a no for me; it would seem to me that I'm actually eating something alive and moving. I don't like that feeling. Although I do know some who actually love those kind of Japanese food. The thing that draws my attention to Japanese food is how they fry their meat - referring to red and white meat. That I should say is a big thumbs up for me! 


Tonkatsu Set


Menchi Katsu Set


Their Menchi Katsu set is a must try!! Their meat was a great blend of pork and beef PLUS STUFFED CHEESE!! Oh and another thing! They get to maintain that tender stuffing even with a crunchy breading!


Try mixing your miso soup with your rice! It's a perfect combination for your meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...