Valentine's Day 2015 ❤

Wednesday, July 8, 2015



"Valentine’s Day is a time when people show feelings of love, affection and friendship"  

I can't think of a better way to celebrate Valentine's day than to spend it with the love of my life - my family ♥ Enjoying my season as a daughter, student, friend, classmate ... and so it goes. I've always wanted to go to a hot air balloon festival, and just last Feb, despite all acad-related to-dos we went to the 19th Hot Air Balloon Festival at Clark Pampanga! 

HOT AIR BALLOON FESTIVAL 2015


Guess my favorite would be the dog :D


OCEAN ADVENTURE

Since the place we were staying at was just near Ocean Adventure, we decided to take a visit. I've been here a couple of times - thru field trips & family outings - but you know .. sometimes, it didn't actually matter where you go, as long as you're with the people you love. lol since this was from Valentine's day, just let me be cheezy HAHAHA


Walk on the Wild Side


Dolphin Tales Show


Sea Lion Marine Patrol


Balancing Act Acrobats


Ocean Discovery Aquarium


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...